Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Day 1

Well, today was Maggie's last day of Kindergarten. Yes, I know it's Wednesday. It seems more appropriate to pull her out on a Friday, I know, but today is also Emma's last day because D Track goes off track today. I thought this would give Mags and Emma some sort of autonomy for then next few weeks.

I had major anxiety about taking her out of school today. I didn't realize it would hit me like it did. Her teacher and friends were sad to see her go, and Maggie was sad to go. It makes me second-guess myself, which I hate, but I know I'm doing the right thing.

I'm sure the next few days will be filled with lots of vegging in front of the TV and hanging out outside. Then I'll send Emma back on track and Maggie and I will adjust to life at home.

Interesting things to come, I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment